Do you already have an email list? As a financial advisor, whether you have just started your business or have been in business for a while now, it is important to keep nurturing and building your email list. These tips below will serve as your reminders that you can follow or have your virtual assistant do for you to help scale your business.
- Welcome Your Subscribers – Please bear in mind that this is about your audience and not about you. Congratulate them for making the choice of joining your community.
- Segment Your List – Remember segmenting can start from the moment they sign up, and continue based on your autoresponder software’s ability and based on your subscribers’ behavior.
- Choose Automation Wisely – Don’t be overwhelmed by automation nor get carried away by the technology behind it that seems like a robot is talking to your market. Engage with them, show them you relate with them, and get to know them more.
- Send Emails Regularly – You don’t have to do it daily, but the fact is if your information is useful, compelling, informative, and something your audience wants to know about you can’t send too much email.
- Encourage Conversations – Bring them to your social groups, invite them to join your inner circle and ask them to respond to a question by hitting reply. Show them you’re a real person.
- Educate, Inform, & Sell – Help your target market solve their problems. Though you can include a Call To Action in the newsletters you send, don’t make it promotional too often. Be sincere in wanting to help them.
- Make it Mobile Friendly – The best term to use is responsive. It shouldn’t matter what device your customer is using to read your email messages, website, blog, or shopping cart. It should all be responsive and work without any issues.
Before someone signs up, everything should have already been in place. Take advantage of all the technology you need when setting up an autoresponder series for each of your freebies, products, and services you offer. Put in place conversational messages that ask for a response either by replying directly or by going to a Facebook Group so you can discuss things. Hire a virtual assistant to do these things if these tasks overwhelm you. Pretty soon, your email subscribers will get this feeling like they’re a special member of your community and will be more likely to respond to your CTAs.