If you’re like most (ok, probably all) entrepreneurs – you didn’t start your business because you wanted a job. You started because you’re passionate about something, and sometimes the run-ning of the business can actually get in the way of you doing what you love.
Essentially, you are the brain of your business. You have the ideas, the vision, and you are also responsible for telling the rest of your body (team) what to do.
Even though you have team members managing tasks and responsibilities so you don’t have to – your brain still has to “hold the space” and be aware of everything going on otherwise the whole body will fall apart.
Ultimately the solution you thought you created with building your team has really just created a new role for you in your business.
If you want to create true success in your business – and realize your dream of only focusing on what you’re passionate about then you need a second brain – and that’s me.
I take your ideas, your initiatives and your “brainpower” and I manage your team for you. You and I pow-wow so you can keep a pulse on your business, and plan your initiatives and strate-gies – and I execute them with your team.
This will allow you to focus more on:
- Big picture goals and your business vision and let go of the minute details to make it happen.
- Building strong relationships with collaborators and prospective clients because now you have time to.
- Actually DOING the work you love with clients and creating what only you can create for your business.
- Producing those big product launches, putting on that live event, or other big hairy goals you have that keep getting put on the back burner.
Without all of the busy work of managing your team and tracking the day to day activities in your business – you’ll have more free time to grow the business beyond what is possible for you right now.
Here are just some of the things I can take off of your plate:
- Team/project management – following up on your team’s tasks to make sure they are getting done; hiring/firing of team members; and resolving any communication breakdown within the team so your team is always putting their best foot forward
- Product launch management – monitoring the timeline of your program/product to make sure everything is done at the appropriate times. Making sure metrics are tracked so we can use this information for greater success in future launches.
- Marketing – planning the daily, weekly and monthly distribution of your newsletter, emails, social media; and seek out potential joint venture partners so your clients are always in the know
- Metrics – keeping track of all the metrics of your leads, customers, profit margin, recen-cy/frequency of your customers to determine your average customer value and increase your growth potential so you can make the most profitable decision
- Streamline processes – ensuring that systems are in place to run your business and will be streamlined and up to date so you can run your business without it running you
Some of the above are things you’re doing right now even though you know they aren’t your passions or best use of your time, and others you aren’t doing because you simply don’t know where to start or don’t have time for and will have a huge impact on your business.
How amazing would it be to have a business that is operating at a high level of efficiency and productivity – without you having to do it all?
I’m sure that sounds great, but you’re probably wondering what kind of investment it will take to create that. And it is probably not as much as you think.
Notice I didn’t say, what is it going to cost, because when you’re working with me, my primary goal is to give you the time to focus on the money generating activities and get back to your pas-sion. We will talk about the specifics during our initial consultation and I can say that with me on your team, I promise to be your partner and help you find ways to continually GROW your bot-tom line – not cost you money.
A better gauge for if this type of service is for you is to look at where you are in business and what types of challenges you’re facing, for example, you’re probably ready for an OBM if you are:
- Making a 6 to 7 figure income but you’re still not living the lifestyle you dreamed of – because you’re stuck working in your business.
- Constantly overwhelmed because your team keeps asking you questions and wanting instruc-tions and you can’t focus on what YOU need to get done.
- Putting off more important initiatives further and further into the future because you don’t have the bandwidth to add any more to your already full plate.
- Using the same launch material over and over again because you don’t have time to create new content even though you know you could be improving your results.
If this sounds like you, then it’s time to get help! The longer you let this go on, the more opportunities you’re missing to grow your business and create that lifestyle that you’ve dreamed of.
I’m here to help, if you’d like to see what I can do for you and what your business could look like with a second brain then schedule a 20 minute consultation now.