Do you have a business that was once growing but seems to be at a standstill now? If so, you might be wondering what can I do to get new clients? Here are some ways to help you get new clients right now.
Clients are the backbone of a business. They are the ones who search and find you and eventually convert from viewers to buyers. But, to grow your business you need to constantly attract new clients.
Ways to Find New Clients
- Re-evaluate your marketing plan – Every few years you need to take a look at your marketing plan to determine what if anything needs to be revamped. For online businesses, you may want to re-evaluate each year. Ask yourself; what are you doing now? How can you upgrade those marketing tools and begin new ones?
- Become a social networker – Twitter and Facebook are becoming valuable tools for promoting your business. If you don’t have Facebook and/or Twitter get them now and be active on both of them.
- Advertise your business on your personal Facebook page – Post links to new content and other promotional links on Facebook so that friends and family can view and share. Also, create a fan page for your business. Encourage current clients to sign up to get the latest news on special information or offers that they can’t get anywhere else.
- Use offline tools – Take things offline to focus on local clients and offer them special services that you can only offer to people in person. Some offline tools include direct marketing, flyers and promotional items.
- Video marketing – People love to watch informative videos online and put a face to the name of who they know on the internet. You can take what you know and turn it into a video that immediately gives new clients a picture of who you are and what you know.
- Create a press release – Are you about to offer a new service or product? Creating a press release will attract new clients to your business. Use a press release service and make your content SEO optimized.
- Create links throughout your website – Don’t only have your important links on your homepage. Make sure you include links on the rest of your pages so your customers can click through without having to constantly click back to your homepage. It will make things smoother for customers and much easier to navigate.
If you want to get new clients, then just following these few steps will help you increase that new client traffic.